AvoSeedo avocado tree germinator bowl that makes it easy for everyone to grow their own plant at home from a simple avocado pit. Easy to use for all ages of amateur avocado arborists!
The clever AvoSeedo bowl design keeps the avocado pit immersed in just the right amount of water to grow effectively.
Made for durability, from recyclable, non-toxic materials and is reusable for other vegetables like lettuce, celery, carrot tops! Germinate and grow an avocado tree in your own home, whatever the climate.
Fun family project to make a tree sprout and watch it grow from the pit of a common avocado. It will increase kids' understanding of ecology, interconnections in nature, responsibility and care for the environment in a participatory and concrete way!
Watch how to grow an Avocado tree with AvoSeedo
1. Get an avocado, cut it open and remove the pit.
2. Peel away the thin skin from the avocado pit.
3. Put the pit flat part down into the AvoSeedo tray.
4. Place the AvoSeedo tray with avocado pit into a bowl of water.
5. Change the water every two to three weeks.
6.The seed will sprout and a tiny avocado tree will grow after one to three months.
7. Transfer the budding tree into a pot.
8. Reuse the AvoSeedo to grow more avocados.
Save 20% on any AvoSeedo avocado grower or other product and enjoy FREE shipping too. Visit AvoSeedo and use code: sp20
Disclaimer: This post is brought to you by US Family Guide.